GREAT RECIPE FOR LIFE............Why no try a bite!
1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It is the
2. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what
is going on in your life.
3. When you wake up in the morning complete the following statement:
My purpose is to __________ today.
I am thankful for______________.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is
>manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries,
broccoli, almonds & walnuts. Eat whole and Healthy!
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of
the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest
your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college
kid with a maxed-out charge card.
9. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
11. Don't take yourself so serio usly. No one else does.
12. You are not so important that you have to win every argument. Agree to
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey
is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will
>17. Forgive everyone for everything.
>18. What other people think of you is none of your business.
>19. GOD heals everything - but you have to ask Him.
>20. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
21. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will.
Stay in touch!
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for ___________.
Today I accomplished _________.
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
25. When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll be
smiling before you know it.
-Source unknown, received in an email.
THE STORY OF TWO WOLVES
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a
battle that goes on inside people. He said, "My son, the battle is between 2
"wolves" inside us all.
One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy,sorrow, regret,
greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false
pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility,
kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith."
The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather:
"Which wolf wins?"
The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed."
An inspiring story about a 84 Square Foot house!
A special message just for you!
Thanks for visiting my Inspire page!
Look out for my The Secret home movie party!
Why do you hasten to remove anything which hurts your eye, while if something affects your soul you postpone the cure until next year.
Typically, when we think of healing our first thoughts turn to the
physical. However health and the healing process are multi-lateral.
We are all comprised of several "bodies", the mental, emotional,
spiritual, as well as the physical. Although we tend to view them as separate, they are intimately connected affecting each other. Have you ever noticed how when we have a headache, we tend to reach for
the aspirin bottle to "cure" it, without addressing the true cause?
The end result is that we get recurring headaches; many times they
grow progressively worse. By treating the symptom we didn't cure the
cause. This happens in other areas also. When we seek to push away
emotional pain, or comfort ourselves with entertainment or substances
at the expense of addressing the cause of our pain, the pain
continues to return. True healing is empowering. It calls us to take responsibility for our lives, to address the source(s) of our pain on all levels so that we might permanently heal the cause, and not merely chase the symptoms.
The beauty of multi-lateral health is that anything you do to enhance
your health in one area, will also affect the others. This in turn
provides the incentive to keep going forward on a path to
wholeness. Every day, do at least one health-conscious activity and
notice how it affects your overall sense of well-being.
Make a list of symptoms you find recurring in your life. What do you
think they are trying to tell you? What steps can you take towards "whole-being" wellness each day? Make a commitment to healing on each level a little each day.
This prayer is for the purpose of claiming for myself perfect wholeness. I claim my own health; I reclaim it. My body is now restored to its own innate, natural, wholesome balance. My mind is clear and unfettered by false beliefs. And my emotions are clear, vital, and free-flowing. My finances are in perfect order and balance, with a strong and unlimited foundation beneath them. My relationships are loving and joyful and I give thanks for them every day of my life.
I accept this innate wholeness; there's nothing to strive for, no penance to pay.
There's only this realization: the wholeness, the health, the vitality, the good which I seek is right here,
right where I am, and it is now manifest in every area of my life.
I accept this,
I bless it,
and I give thanks for it.
For it is very good. And so it is.
"To those who believe, no explanation is necessary.
To those who doubt, no explanation is possible."
May Love and Joy visit the home of our hearts!
Submitted by Raven, Thank you!
Today I would like to give you a special holiday gift,
the gift of a moment of peace,
in the midst of your holiday preparations.
I would wish for you, right now,
that you stop and take a deep breath.
Yes, a very deep breath.
Feel the muscles in your shoulders relaxing.
Feel the tension freeing around your forehead and in your jaw. Take another deep breath and another,
and with each breath release the tension that is beginning to pile up, your worries over gift-giving,
your worries over money you are spending,
your worries over family gatherings that have been fraught with tension in the past.
Release all of this for a moment and right now,
give yourself the gift of gratitude,
gratitude for being just who you are right now,
exactly as you are,
blessed with this precious life,
blessed with the blood that flows through your veins,
blessed with this brief and precious time on the earth to be who you are, shining out,
a great gift to all who are fortunate enough to be in your life.
And as you go through this holiday season remember to give this gift above all,
the gift of yourself,
the gift of your laughter,
the gift of attention and listening,
the gift of compassion and deep caring.
And above all,
the gift of love,
to yourself and to those around you.
Do not allow the tensions and pressures of the holiday season to make you forget to give these most precious gifts,
even as you prepare for other celebrations.
Remember always that the greatest celebration is the celebration of life itself,
through the deep recognition that you are love,
all love and only love.
And that anything you give,
be it a feast or a rare gem,
is nothing at all compared to the gift of your shine,
glowing with the wonder and love and beauty that is you,
golden and bright,
your love and light,
for all to see,
your warmth for all to bask in on this wintry day.
Here is an inspiration for today
I am a great gift to the world.
I feel it and know it and shine out with all I am,
letting my laughter ring out and my love warm the hearts and hands of those around me.
I love myself deeply and share that love with others.
I am the best possible expression of giving,
just by allowing myself to be who I am.
I am love.
I am light.
I am a great gift to this world,
just as I am.
Free Hugs Campaign. Inspiring Story! (music by sick puppies)
My New Best Friend
Today I met a new great friend
Who knew me right away
Its funny how she understood
All I had to say
She listened to my problems
She listened to my dreams
We talked about love and life
She'd been there to it seems
I never once felt judged by her
She knew just how I felt
She seemed to just accept me
And all the problems I'd been dealt
She didn't interrupt me
Or need to have her say
She just listened patiently
And didn't go away
I wanted her to understand
How much this meant to me
But as I went to hug her
Something startled me
I put my arms in front of me
And went to pull her nearer
And realized that my new best friend
was nothing but a mirror
TEN WAYS TO WORRY LESS AND ACCOMPLISH MORE
1. Don't think of problems as difficulties. Think of them as opportunities for action.
2. After you've done your best to deal with a situation,
avoid speculating about the outcome. Forget it and go onto the next thing..
3. Keep busy. Keep the 24 hours of your day filled with these three ingredients: work, recreation, sleep. Don't allow yourself time for abstract thinking.
4. Don't concern yourself with things you can't do anything about. Armchair generals don't win battles, but they do have nervous breakdowns.
5. For the time being anyway, eliminate daydreaming completely.
Stop building air castles.
6. Don't procrastinate. Putting off an unpleasant task until tomorrow simply gives you more time for your imagination to make a mountain out a possible molehill. More time for anxiety to sap your self-confidence. Do it now, brother, do it now.
7. Don't pour woes and anxieties to other people. You don't want their sympathy...it'll merely make it easy for you to feel sorrier for yourself.
8. Get up as soon as you wake up. If you lie in bed, you may use up as much nervous energy living your day in advance as you would in actual accomplishment of the day's work.
9. Try to arrange your schedule so that you will not have to hurry. Hurry, a blood brother to worry, helps shatter poise and
self-confidence, and contributes to fear and anxiety.
10. If a project seems too big, break it up into simple steps of action. Then negotiate those steps-link rungs in a ladder...one at a time. And don't allow yourself to think about the difficulties of step number two until you've executed step number one.
What were you worried about this time last year?
Can't remember? Good!
Spread a little happiness!
Ten Rules for Being Human
1. You will receive a body.
You may like it or hate it,
but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons.
You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons.
Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation.
The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned.
A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it.
When you have learned it,
you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end.
There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons.
If you're alive,
that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here."
When your "there" has become a "here",
you will simply obtain another "there"
that will again look better than "here."
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you.
You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you.
You have all the tools and resources you need.
What you do with them is up to you.
The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you.
The answers to life's questions lie within you.
All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
11. Bonus: Your true purpose is to Love everything and everyone unconditionally.
by Cherie Carter-Scott
The Universe by nature is loving and supportive. Successful people know how to tap this support by enlisting the cooperation of others in order to achieve their goals. They also know that to receive support, they must first support themselves.
An entrepreneur once told his fellow inventors, "Before others will believe in you, you must believe in yourself. Your faith in yourself will attract investment capital more than any business plan could."
Unfortunately, the people who need the most support often have the hardest time asking for it. Growing up in an environment where love was denied, they don't believe they deserve it. This is why it is important to affirm our basic worthiness.
People want to extend themselves to you; it feels good to give. Encourage them to do so by believing in yourself and reaching out for what you want. The Universe will reach back to take your hand. Believe in yourself and others will believe in you. It cannot be otherwise.
Listening to Your Inner Voice by Douglas Bloch
INSTRUCTIONS FOR LIFE
by The Dalai Lama 9 August 2001
1. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
2. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
3. Follow the three Rs:
Respect for self
Respect for others and
Responsibility for all your actions.
4. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
5. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
6. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
7. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
8. Spend some time alone every day.
9. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
11. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll be able to enjoy it a second time.
12. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
13. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Don't bring up the past.
14. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality.
15. Be gentle with the earth.
16. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
17. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.
18. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
19. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
Exercise to make you smile :)
1. While sitting at your desk or in a chair, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction......
And there's nothing you can do about it!! Laugh!
Special thanks to James Davis (his site has music) for not only being a wonderful and supportive friend, but for all your help publishing my web site, you are my angel too!
Copyright © 2004-2009 by Cheryl Dickinson. All rights reserved.
No portion of this website can be copied without permission.